Friday 1 June 2007

Dunno what to say..


You know.. Its just one of those days. Well, thats a.. Lie. Okay, sure its one of those days but the thing is, those days have been almost everyday life since 2nd grade. No way.. :O uhm, yes way. Oh.. So sad. Wow, really? Like i didn't already know that.. ? May be i just cant see the truth. And since my truth is a lie.. Well hey, i'm kinda confused here. You tell me i don't see reality as it is. Ever tried MY reality? No, didn't think so. If i don't see the truth when i look in the mirror, am i even looking at me then? Yeah i know the media sucks but what about real life, people around me..? They're not fake. Man, sometimes i wanna give up. May be i'm just a shallow lame-ass person.. Yeah i guess that's how it is. Too bad.. I was just starting to like me

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . . . .Followers. . . . .