Wednesday 4 July 2007

Hey im a fjortiz ^^


No, just kidding, although this is on the verge of being a posepic :P listening to lovesick for mina with cradle of filth. ^^ me like ;) my lifes just changed. I decided to choose happiness and you know what? Everythings great! I think i'm actually living for the very first time. Wow.. Couldn't have done it without a very special friend though. Man, you've helped me with so much this past year, i can't even thank you enough. I hope we'll be friends forever. Miss you... Had a familydinner thing. We made chickencurry. Promise you, you haven't tasted curry until you've had my mums curry :D it's the best! Tay's still acting a bit weird but nothing can destroy my happiness now. God bless, luv Bex ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . . . .Followers. . . . .