Saturday 15 September 2007

The Girls Night Out ;)






So, yeah, we went out, to what I referred to as The Amish People yesterday I think, and it was sooooo cool! Didn't take any photos though, it didn't seem like a good thing to do, but man they are AWESOME! I've got the address to a woman there called Neshef and I'll be writing her and keeping in contact and stuff. Will defenetly come see them again :) Then after we had dinner (grilled fish :9) we went downtown to see some music, (see pic) the girl singing is called.. something I can't remember so nevermind.. :P The band is called Poesis, and they were ok I guess. She had a really strong voice. Nice, powerful, you know... anyway, after that we went home, after taking some really..."odd" photos in one of those.. photo..uhm..thingies, bouth? not sure about the spelling but a photobouth nonetheless.. xD strange english but whatever :P cave of the winds is way to expensive so we'll be doing something tomorrow, just not sure what ^^ Then on sunday I'll be heading home... Mums birthday on the same day I get home (17th sep) Kevins bday too actually :P Just read the comments posted by Villevalleovictor and: I really don't care about my cousins hair, but thanx, now I know that he still looks like a total dork, and it will have to be two "the" The more I approach.. the more I am.. I think it was anyway (A) not sure but 2 the-s :) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS ! miss the band :) oh, btw, this weird semi-drunk guy offered me an orange crush (a drink) at Kenfolks..no Kinfolks.. anyway, the place where the band played :P I was like.. N-O-O... and shaking my head XD well enjoy the pics. One of the band and a few of me.... I now. fjortis, right? ;) (but, really, can you blame me? c'mon, it's fun !!)

1 comment:

. . . . .Followers. . . . .