Sunday 16 September 2007

Red Rocks, the American breakfast and some hot chili peppers...



So, Kerrie jumps in to my room (me with my earplugs in kinda heard here far far away in some distant reality..) does a little dance, which she doesn't know I saw xD and then wakes me up, to tell me that we'll be leaving for somewhere in about 30 mins. So I jump out of bed put my clothes on and head down for the kitchen and the daily waffles x2 with PB & J ^^ As I soon realize I'm the first one down in the kitchen. Then Kerrie sees me and says "Don't have any breakfast OK?" and I go "oops, too late :S" to which Kevin replies "Didn't you tell her we were gonna eat breakfast at *forgotten the name of the place, some American restaurant thing that also does breakfasts...* ?" "No, I wanted it to be a surprise..." then I say "Well, I'm still a bit hungry..." (which wasn't true but hey, I managed to eat 2 pancakes...and a few bites... with maple syrup :9 yummie!) so that was the morning thing... then it was naptime.. after that we went to Red Rocks. (See pictures of me on Red Rocks, playing Gollum in one..!!..awesome stuff man :D haha) So anyway, Red Rocks was seriously cool, like, just look at the pics and you'll know what I mean :D After the climbing and having fun, we headed back home to do burgers... I dunno really what Kevin put in them.. they were okay I guess, couldn't eat all of mine though... not because of the taste but because he's bought red hot chili peppers. the actual vegetable or whatever.. not the band (unfortunatly (A) ! ) and he was like "oh, you'll be fine, it's a mild one..." YEAH RIGHT! My lips and tounge were burning, I got tears in my eyes, I kinda choked and couldn't eat anymore... so I comforted myself with another 2 waffles, with PB & J of course. (that's peanutbutter and jelly (jam) to you not of knowledge... ;P hah!) I know that they're not the best thing to eat but man THEY ARE G-O-O-D! so anyway, then we watched a couple of films, Idiocracy and Sororoty Boys. hilarious!! And now I've just loaded all the photos on to the comp... so you could see 'em ^^ Oh yeah, bought a mini digital camera today.. $10!! BARGAIN!! weehoooo! Well, I'm going to Denver tomorrow, may be I'll be able to do another blog before I get on the plane, we'll see. Otherwise, thanx for reading, and see you soon! (if you're in sweden and know me that is) Oh yeah, translated Petter & hans 4 getter today XD Elia seems to like it anyway, but my sis got me to tell it in swedish first though :) :P well datesquares to you all! Vive la Matefactor! :D /Bex ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . . . .Followers. . . . .