Friday 14 September 2007

Great fun in the US ^^




Yeah, so this is what you get when you put Bex in Manitou Springs [manjitoe sprindjez] with a totally awesome & cool sister and give her some wacky sunglasses xD i love it here man! so tomorrow we're gonna party with the Amish ;) no not really but they are kinda.. weird :) but cool... in a... different way :P then on saturday we'll be going to the cave of the winds :) nice photos (i hope) and on sunday its denver babe, until my flight leaves this wonderful place :( :S but then again, i really miss my friends and ORANGEJUICE!! so, its gonna be sad but nice in a way too. well all for me now, just watched grudge 2, they suck man, please! someone do a movie that scares me!!! a splatter one that is. saw didn't disturb me... or hostel.. i'll have to see hostel 2 though. well over and out :) luv! /Bexispexiteximex ( ..as elia would say ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . . . .Followers. . . . .