Thursday 15 November 2007

OK, TODAY I WILL SPEAK ENGLISH....I THINK (A)

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


29,1% FJORTIS ;)

"MEEN! Bexy...!" " Ja, men jag MÅSTE blogga juu!" (A)(A)(A)(A)(A)

people don't understand my brittish accent, I don't know, maybe I should stick to Swedish... But I don't want to. I enjoy being the weird English girl in our class.. So...English it is. :)

Adelinn is beating up Oskar, and Emma is chewing on a not-tooooo-fresh hamjammy :P or maybe it's a cheesy one x)

Oskar is wearing a t-shirt that says Oskarshamn on it :P and Ollie is playing guitar ^^, yaay! :D oops, mathslesson, time to drag ;P

tomorrow's gonna be fun :D

cya! <3

2 comments:

  1. When blog on english really short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA det går bra för dej att snacka Engelska hela dagarna :D xD

    <3 Love mooo <3

    ReplyDelete

. . . . .Followers. . . . .