Monday 12 January 2009

shoots and ladders on repeat and other... stuffs ^^

woho.. okay, I feel like doing this in english ^^ kinda cuz my sister checked my blog and realised it was all in.. svenska :( so.. haha, sorry 'bout that, and I might do a 50/50 blog... if I have the energy ;D

anyway... listening to Korn :) goodie :D

I woke up at 4:15 this morning... couldn't get back to sleep... it's been like that for a while.. :/ I wake up at some inhumane hour and then thats it. I'm screwed. or awake, rather :P haha..

so I joined my parents for breakfast... and... then they went to work.. and I was left alone (A) so I put some music on and tried to do something that was supposed to resemble a workout... I dunno... I didn't put much effort in to it, but my abs hurt so yeah... xD haha, situps. great... x) I'm so lame :D

then I watched Hair ^^ haha, uhm.. I dunno what I thought really :D but I don't regret watchin it ^^ it's one of those movies you have to watch before you die I think... I guess Titanic is too. like I care xD I don't wanna see it!
and I don't feel like eating pizza either, so stop bugging me 'bout it ;)

haha, okay.... 3rd time shoots and ladders starts now.. I think, maybe, I should add a few more tunes to the playlist xD lol..

w8 1 sec.... (haha, quoted carl there)

there we go ^^

now, I've got shoots and ladders, freak on a leash, freak on a leash (rammstein/korn mix) and twisted transistor ^^ haha

uhm...uhhhm.. oh yeah, I played Breaking Benjamin's diary of jane before ^^ was basically Am F C B5... so... yeah... no big deal, good song though :)

dunno what I'm gonna do today since I didnt have any lessons today...so the whole waking up thing is a real pain in the ass >_<

...ashes, ashes we all fall dooown...

I think... I'm gonna eat something, take a bath... and, well... I should really try to stay awake until tonight cuz if I take a nap now... I'm screwed again >_< since, I wont be able to get to sleep tonight, and then... I wont be able to function normally tomorrow xD

ohhh shrink tomorrow! have to check the time... :P think it's at 3 though...

AMANDA, BABY DOLL, I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY. I WORRY ABOUT YOU, AND YOU KNOW I'D BE THERE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW IF I COULD <3 I LOVE YOU!

nice, the rammstein mix of freak on a leash is really good ^^ (I'll send it to you Max, if you want ;) lol)

oh yeah, i hope we get new schedules soon :S i need to know which days im in school n which days im not...

haha, i love jons scats :D <3 they're cool (A)

uhhh... haha, okay now i lost my trail of thought xD

uhm....uhm.... >_< nope, gone.

well, i guess this will have to do... now im jst gonna correct this thing so its in proper english, but you wont notice any difference, since... it's gonna be corrected when you read it ;) yup.. my brain is on top of the world xD hahaha

cya :* ...okay, I can't be bothered with the correcting thing xD haha, the first half is okay, then I gave up ^^ but anyway, cya... again x'D HAHA.. jeez...

2 comments:

  1. Just cause you wrote in english, I'm gonna send a comment on english ;P I LOOOOOOOVE BREAKING BENJAMIN! They are pretty amazing <3 Do you have their albums? I can give you them otherwise :D <3 And YES it would be nice if we could get our schedules! I had to come to school today just to have 1 short lesson... O_O But I could hang out with some EMOS <3 So it was fun anyway :D AND PLEASE COMMENT MY BLOG!!! ;P

    HUGGIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, thanx asså! ;P Ja löööve på peter rabbit <3 Nej men ok, då får du av mig tycker jag :D hihi <3

    ReplyDelete

. . . . .Followers. . . . .